Thursday 25 August 2016

July and August Update


Hi all! Sorry for no updates as of late, we have been working on a portfolio piece that has had me majorly under the pump, but my part is mostly over now so I can finally share what I have been working on for the past two months!

First off I have been practicing with Modo's texturing and shaders pipeline a bit more, so I feel a lot more confident with that now which you'll see some examples of soon.

For a portfolio piece we decided to create a short architectural / construction visualization of a current apartment building project in Melbourne. I created 12 levels (three basements / carparks, eight apartment levels, and a roof) including all basic interior (walls, doors etc.) and detailed exteriors all from the actual construction plans (this is why I was so busy!). I completed the model in 18 days (98 hours) and modeled and textured everything in the below screenshots except for the balcony furniture. Below are four simple renders that don't include the basement, but once my team is finished putting the flora in, proper lighting and rendering it I should have some proper renders to show off. Tomorrow I will take some renders of each individual level so I can show off the interiors and some detailed shots.

I finished up on that project last week, so this week I'm onto doing some smaller pipeline tests modelling and texturing one or two story houses that could be used for real estate advertisement purposes. So far I have completed two houses and almost finished a third, and I'll post those renders once my team is finished rendering them hopefully at the end of this week.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates