Saturday 4 April 2015

VFX Update

My VFX assessment is now over and I've produced my finished product which is a 17 second long short film of a spaceship flying into a city scene. I'm happy with the results but I want to redo some rotoscoping for my sky replacement, as well as texture the scene, before i render it out properly and post it to my vimeo account and here.
For now, here are some screen shots of how it's looking.





For this I shot the footage, concepted the ship and modelled it from scratch. Since I did not have time to UV or texture it's currently textured with Arnold's standard shaders, although I'm hoping to learn some new texturing techniques to work on this with. I put it together in Nuke and used tracking, colour correction and sky replacement.

For now I am back to working on texturing for a short charity film.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed By Seo Blogger Templates Published.. Blogger Templates